2013-03-07 board meeting
From Red Mountain Makers Wiki
to calendar ..
- discuss fast tracking current members
- amending bylaws concerning chair/president
- william'concerns over
thursday march 7th board meeting 6:30pm
- we've been incorporated by secretary of state.
- standing rules on case by case basis
- ie. board member duties: the binder (packet)/receipt , public voting/annual event, wiki page with duties
- everyone on the same page: cc appropriate emails to board members, board member wiki user settings for updates
- standing rule proposal: addressing article 1, section 3, line 3 concerning ownership of projects by individuals, Any project that is created and executed by an individual member or group of members within an space procured by the organization that is not designated as an official project of the organization shall be subject to the property rights decided upon by the aforementioned member or members.
- standing rule proposal: addressing article 1, section 3, line 3 concerning ownership of projects by individuals, Members that plan to retain property rights of individual projects must express their intention of retention to any other members participating in the project in advance of said members participation.
- FINANCE: 11 membrs paid in 2012, FINANCE created spreadsheet for dues, made due and cost of makerspace spreadsheets/graphs
- PROMO: front page of website, press kit made: mission statement, why, what, what we've done, how much money we've committed , guest book, flyer/pamphlet, member discounts, bulk rate dues/advance paymnt discount
- ada fruits, spark fund discounts/ Houston:hobby king buddy codes. not company accounts for members, no exclusive agreements
- Pheonix fest confirmed, we have a table
- nerdy derby in birmingham
- TRAE: Demolition Derby name? voted: Deconstruction Derby
- SITE: contacts
- Birmingham city school auction website
- DESIGN: post call for logo, call for PHP guru