The Red Mountain Makers are located at 5502 1st Avenue North, Birmingham, Alabama, 35212. It is the only three story building in the area. There are four main routes to RMM:
- Take I-20/59 east from I-65 or from downtown and take Exit 130 to follow I-20, staying in the right lane and taking Exit 130-A to merge onto 1st Avenue North. Travel roughly 0.5 miles and RMM is on the right two blocks past the East Birmingham Church of God in Christ.
- Take 1st Avenue North from downtown and travel roughly 3.1 miles east after passing Highway 280.
- From Highway 280 westbound, take the 1st Avenue North exit and travel roughly 3.1 miles east.
- From I-20 westbound (east of the I-20/59 split), take Exit 130B, 1st Avenue South. Go straight at the intersection of 1st Avenue South and turn left on 1st Avenue North. Travel roughly 0.8 mile and RMM will be on the right.
The BJCTA route 28 comes out from the city center and stops directly opposite the space at the corner of 55th Street and 1st Avenue North.
- Route 28 schedule
- If you pass the Woodlawn Public Library outbound, you've gone too far.