From Red Mountain Makers Wiki
Deconstruction of RMM's first fundraising campaign effort - 2015
- These can be considered minutes - meeting attendees:
- Katie Elkins
- John Rhymes
- Shirley Hicks
- Trae Watson
Sally had planned a three month sequence for fundraising.
- First 100 letters to leading Birmingham companies 1st week November. Asked for addresses November 3rd.
- $50 postage cost. No receipts received by treasurer. Who spent the money?
- $85 in envelope in Fundraising inbox - what was this from?
- Donations for cater's deposit. Return to Miriam, JC, who else?
- Other posters run at Office Depot? Was Sally out of pocket?
- Where were posters put up? We need to take them down.
- No posters actually posted.
- Shirley said that Sally was pricing catering - did that move forward in any form?
- How many tickets were sold? Who to? Online ticketing site on Yapsody shows "Online Sale Ended".
- No tickets sold.
- Fundly web site needs to be transferred to RMM and/or shut down.
- Sally to forward password to Shirley
- Possible date - March 27th - semi annual general meeting?
- Katie suggests May - nice weather -
- Check event schedule - with Create Birmingham - Birmingham365.org
- Richard donated a teeth whitening
- JC donated something - check with JC.
- UAB something through Steven W. - did Steven return anything
- McWane - tickets? Where are they?
- Posters shouldn't go up until max. 4 weeks before the event.
- Tickets should be available for sale at the same time.
- Donations should be sought through personal contacts, not letters.
Email should go out as soon as we decide what form to do the fundraiser in.
- April, early May?
- Timed to when people have funds available after getting tax returns back?
- Shirley and Katie to check with Create Birmingham as to 2015 and 2016 event calendars