Goal - Bring in Donations, Grant Funding, or Income to the Red Mountain Makers. A 501(c)3 Organization
To date: we've been busy building and have not had people available who've been able to consistently focus on fundraising.
Guide to RMM 2015/2016 Grants/Fundraising Info Share
- Resources - research, people to contact, etc.
- Community Contacts list (excel spreadsheet) - ask a board member for access)
- RMM is in contact with other organizations interested in makerspaces in the city (UAB, libraries, McWane, city schools) and in maker activities
- September 2015 Update on known funding opportunities
- How-to guide from the Carter Consulting grant-writing workshop, 18 Jan. 2016. Attended by Shirley Hicks
- Raising money - article from Make Magazine
- Specific Funding Requests in progress (Important Dates noted)
- Submitted Applications for Funding - Attach PDF of completed application and documentation of "Received Application Acknowledgement" from funding source)
- Need to document and formalize our internal grant application process.