From Red Mountain Makers Wiki
- Build a photo and image library
- Gather, collate, edit and label digital photos into a digital photo library for use with RMM materials.
- tag with image size, appropriate use, dates, people (as much as possible) activity type.
- Determine repository location (currently, mostly within the wiki photo library)
Design next iteration of logo, branding, colors and themes
- This is a significant task -- not to be started until web site framework rework is complete.
- Requirements: logo and any supporting graphics need to work as one color designs, both black on white and reversed out (printed in white or black on coloured t-shirts and promotional material)
- Logo needs to be modular, so that mark and type can work in horizontal, compact and vertiical applications
- Logo should be usable in both 3D printing, CNC cutting, digital graphics and illuminated installations.
- Fun, playful, inviting and intelligent.
- Have a sense of humor.