Template:Shape Lab Tasks
From Red Mountain Makers Wiki
Shape Lab tasks
- Install a 15 Amp electrical outlet near the air filtration system (the air filtration system has a remote - and a timed mode).
- Set up bandsaw (remove rust from table top - affix table top, re-tension saw, etc.)
- Set up big drill press with vise (so it can be used to machine items).
- Test tools and perform standard maintenance on all power tools - clean, oil, lubricate, etc.
- Run pipe along wall for dust collection system.
- Determine what to do about all the other tools in the old shape lab (on the big 8 foot metal shelf).
- Move the small metal shelf from the old shape lab and put it in the Southeast corner of the new shape lab.
- Hang the remainder of the blue pegboards.
- Determine if it's feasible to put the air compressor in the basement (would need to use metal pipe for compressed air lines).
- Will any condensate/moisture run back into the compressor tank if we run such a long vertical pipe?
- Can we trap the condensate/moisture with a filter downstairs?
- Can we use a "wye" to facilitate trapping the condensate/moisture?
- We would need to run an additional switched outlet to compressor and leave compressor "on".
- How would we adjust the pressure "remotely" ? Could we set the compressor "higher" and add a pressure regulator in Shape Lab?