From Red Mountain Makers Wiki
|Contact||houston.todd at g mail|
|Where||Member storage area|
The framework before being opened up.
Pulls out, then elevates to a 10' x 20' canopied area. Frame rickety until top wrapped around frame. Needs to be staked/nailed into ground for best structural strength.
- Stand assembly frame upright
- Pull frame outward at all four corners until resistance met.
- Look down and push in buttons on four corner posts that are catching the rafter framework as it is coming up.
- Continue to pull frame out until rafters straighten into place.
- Look for pin holes on all four posts - slide spring pin in at maximum extension.
- Snap four center reinforcement and canvas supports onto pins in extended frame (two per side).
- Unroll canvas (reinforces coated nylon, really) and stretch over frame. Secure at corners on velcro attached to posts.
- Secure the four velcro tabsl beside the four reinforcement supports.
- Extend all four of the legs and elevate the frame and the canvas.
- Secure to ground (large nails need to be acquired)
- One strut needs to be welded. broken around bolt hole (weakest point)Template:EquipmentPage