From Red Mountain Makers Wiki
|Current Neighborhood||Cahaba Heights|
|Personality type||Introverted, geeky, direct|
|Professions||Wannabe developer, programmer, creator of things. Currently CompTiA A+ instructor with Innovate Birmingham|
|Hobbies||Cycling, sewing, hacking|
Web development |
cooking, DIY electrical, sewing, project management, instruction, computers
|Programs and Apps||InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XCode, Eclipse, Sublime 3, PHP Storm, NetBeans, BBEdit, MS Office, VisualStudio, Project, Visio, Access|
|OS||Mac, Windows, Linux|
|Education and employment|
|Occupation||CompTIA A+ instructor|
B.S. InfoSys |
AOCA (equiv. to BFA)
University of Alabama at Birmingham|
Ontario College of Art & Design
Projects I want to build/program
- Remote stove power on/off controls, preferably smartphone controlled
- RFID controlled individualized cat feeders
- LED Poster
- Minecraft server
- Movable storage
- RMM Information System
- SDS records
- Tour de Loo installation
- CS Unplugged Kit
- Soil moisture sensor with tweets for RMM front planters
- Bhamwiki GIS project
- [Instructables vinyl cutter]
- Developing a self-guided historical tour with historic photographs that map onto the current landscape.
- A customizable interactive social jeopardy-like drill game students or others who need to drill material can play with each other.
- Mobile app for use with LED glass matrix display.
- Studying (and working on) WordPress theme and plugin development
Custom skin for this wiki. Notes:
- Group listservs -completed!
- PR and promotion - 30% complete.
- Sourcing insurance - done!
- Website - handing it off as fast as I can. Still mess with it occasionally. Messing with it more!
- Wiki admin - had it's hiccups!
- Business plan - done!
- General waving of cluebats and keeping an eye on space operations